2007 Vespa GT 60 #522 Limited
|VIN:||VESPA GT60 NEW|
- ENGINE TYPE Single cylinder Q.U.A.S.A.R. four-stroke, four-valve, electronic injection, with catalytic converter
- DISPLACEMENT 244CC
- BORE / STROKE 2.8" x 2.36" (72 / 60 mm)
- MAX POWER 16.2 Kw at 8,250 rpm (22 CV)
- MAX TORQUE 20.2 Nm at 6,500 rpm
- MAX SPEED 76 mph (122 km/h)
- FUEL / TANK CAPACITY Unleaded / 2.4 gallons (9.2 litres)
- DISTRIBUTION Cam head single shaft - SOHC
- INJECTION P.I. (Port Injected) alpha/N type injection with a closed loop system including a lambda probe in the exhaust and a three-way catalytic converter
- IGNITION Inductive discharge, variable advance, 3-D map electronic ignition
- COOLING Liquid
- LUBRICATION Wet sump, chain-driven lobe pump, intake and delivery filters
- STARTER Electric
- GEARS CVT transformer with torque slave
- CLUTCH Automatic dry centrifuge with damper buffers
- LOAD-BEARING CHASSIS Load-bearing steel chassis with welded structural supports
- FRONT SUSPENSION Single arm with twin chamber hydraulic shock absorber and coaxial spring
- REAR SUSPENSION Helical springs with adjustable preload (four positions) and dual effect hydraulic shock absorbers
- FRONT & REAR BRAKE 8.66" (220 mm) disc
- FRONT TIRE / REAR TIRE Tubeless 120/70-12" / Tubeless 130/70-12"
- REAR TIRE Tubeless 130 / 70, 12"
- LENGTH / WIDTH 76.4" (1,940 mm) / 30.3" (770 mm)
- WHEELBASE / SEAT HEIGHT 54.9" (1,395 mm) / 31.1" (790 mm)
- SEAT HEIGHT 31.1" (790 mm)
- DRY WEIGHT 322 lbs (146 Kg)
- TYPE-APPROVAL EPA and CARB
- Warranty One year factory warranty and 24-hour roadside assistance.
- Extended Warranty Two year factory extended warranty available. Please see your dealer for details
The limited edition Vespa GT60 comes with several special keepsakes for the owner including: -Numbered limited edition plate that can be engraved with customer's initials -Leather coated case containing: -Silver plate that can be engraved with owner's initials -Special Vespa GT60 edition of the book "Vespa. Italian Style for the World"(Giunti Ed) -Leather key fob with the Vespa and GT60 logos -Satin vehicle cover with the GT60 logo -Original sketch of the Vespa GT60brochure.. Sophisticated materials and customized elements have resulted in a unique, limited-edition product that will surely be a landmark in Vespa history. The Vespa's own history has directed every design choice. Cleverly re-interpreting some of the typical design and technical elements of vintage Vespas, particularly the earliest models of the 1940s and 1950s, this one-off vehicle evokes the romantic, timeless appeal of the Vespa. Uniting the past with the present, the GT60 combines a modern engine with vintage Vespa details for a classic vehicle made even more special with its limited production. Developed on the base of the Vespa GTS, the Vespa GT60 pays homage to the original scooter: the 1946 Vespa, the "98 model" that started off a unique history and forever changed personal transport, symbolizing freedom for generations. The performance, however, is purely modern. Utilizing the powerful engine of the GTS, the GT60 boasts a 250cc four-valve, liquid-cooled engine with electronic injection, a double rear shock absorber and 12" wheels stopped by two disk brakes. The look may say vintage Vespa, but the ride reflects all of the technological advancements that Vespa has made since its inception. Underneath the classic steel body resides a modern engine, but the heart of the GT60 lies in its details. The headlamp is on the front mudguard, as it was on the very first Vespa prototype, exactly as the original Vespa designer, Corradino D'Ascanio, had positioned it. A similar change has been made to the handlebar, a simple, visible metal tube as on the very first Vespa prototype - a clearly motorcycle and bicycle derived choice that could be seen on all early Vespas. The saddle has also been retro-designed. The Vespa started out as a single-seater that could be changed into a two-seater. The GT60 pays homage to the two-seater and is split into two distinct parts, one for the rider and one for the passenger. Upholstered in black leather exactly like the 1946 version, with stylish visible stitching, re-emphasizes the attention to detail and skills of Italian leather craftsmen. Even the paint color was chosen with care: The color is an exact replica of the first gray used on the original model - named Gray 725.